We offer help beyond a food parcel. Find out more about additional services and support.
Our foodbank is running a More Than Food programme. This means that we are providing additional support alongside emergency food, to help people address the underlying issues behind their crisis.
Our foodbank has specifically trained volunteers who can offer you additional help in the following areas:
- suggestions on how to make use of the fresh produce and other ingredients we offer.
- Housing Support – We host a drop-in from Acorn services on Mondays between 11.30 and 1pm. This is specifically for tenants in the private sector.
- we provide signposting to local agencies for specific issues.
- we offer a wide selection of essential items ranging from toiletries to bedding to pet food etc
For more information about any of these projects please contact us.
- When requested, we can offer a 3-week CAP Money Course free for those wanting to learn simple practical ways to manage.
contact us to book a space or go to www.capmoneycourse.org
- Our popular Eat Well spend Less Course is back from November 8th 2018. Join us for a 5 week course to learn the basics of cooking, get some savvy shopping ideas and meet new friends. To book your space contact email@example.com
- Over the past 2 years we have offered various holiday activities and will keep you posted. Keep an eye on our social media pages for more info.
To find out more about More Than Food projects currently being developed by The Trussell Trust click here.